Fortnite: Solo Box Fight Online Tournament in IGGalaxy
We hosted our first Fortnite tournament on our online social competitive gaming platform last week. It involved 32 players interacting and joining a public Battle Royale match, competing to get the most eliminations. This is a form of indirect competition that facilitates social interaction between opponents.
For our next Fortnite tournament, we will have a maximum of 32 Fortnite solo players competing in a custom Creative Map to compete in a one-on-one setting, where the first to 6 eliminations wins.
Intergalactic Gaming, Featuring Fortnite
1 v 1 Box Fight Tournament - Details
- Game: ****Fortnite
- Mode: Creative
- Date: Thursday 25 March
- Entry Fee: FREE
- Region: Europe & NA
- Platforms: Cross-play
- Tournament Format: Bracket - Single Elimination
- Maximum Players: 32 players
Box Fight Creative Map:
LINK - https://www.epicgames.com/fn/7620-0771-9529
MAP CODE - 7620-0771-9529
Host is left side of bracket on fixtures (desktop)/top of fixtures (mobile)
Fortnite Solo Box Fight Round Times
- Prizes**:** 3,000,000 IGG (currently worth ~£160)
Fortnite Solo Box Fight Prize Pool
How to Enter
To join the tournament, you must:
- Create an account at www.iggalaxy.com
- Add your Epic Username to your IGGalaxy account via profile settings
- Find ‘Fortnite Solo Box Fight’ tournament in the Tournament section of the platform and enter the overview of the competition
- In the tournament overview, click join tournament.
Box Fight - How it Works
- Step 1: Start Creative Server - Players will enter creative mode with their opponent in the lobby find your opponent’s EPIC ID on your match details page.
- Step 2: Find the Featured Island Rift - At the creative hub find a Featured Rift and enter the Map Code by opening 'Set Island Code'
- Step 3: Step into the Island Portal & Begin - Once both players have loaded in, the hosting team should start the match. It is recommended you record full video of this and turn on replay capture for the creative mode in the settings.
- Step 4: Fight! The match will begin and you are to pick your team and defeat your opponent - first to 6 eliminations wins. Please capture photo and video proof of your win in case of a dispute.
Please ensure to read the full rules in the tournament overview page and feel free to ask any questions to tournament moderators.
- Fixtures will be generated where you will be matched against another player.
- ALL squad members must mark as ‘ready’ each round, via the ‘Matches’ section - you have 15 minutes from the round start time to do so, or you will be disqualified.
- Please ensure promptness to the tournament.
- You must report the final correct score in IGGalaxy platform, via the ‘Matches’ section
Dispute Evidence: In the event of a dispute (discrepancy of results), please provide your screenshot evidence when you submit your results.
- You must have an active TRON wallet associated to your IG account which is set as your ‘Gaming Wallet’
- All IGG rewards must be claimed within 14 days
- Please be aware that any disqualifications will result in IGG rewards being forfeited.
- All expired and forfeited rewards will be distributed back to the official prize pool wallet.
To keep up to date with developments, please follow us on our various social media channels: